Binocular Lanyard - Stitched Solomon Weave
Custom handmade paracord lanyard for binoculars.
- Comfortably carry and have easy access to binoculars with no worry of a costly drop.
- Add a rangefinder clip (+$2.00) so you can carry your binoculars and rangefinder on the same lanyard.
- Standard length is 52 inches (measured end of clip to end of clip not including split rings or cord loops). This length is generally ideal for wearing over the shoulder with binoculars at the side. For wearing binoculars in the front, the lanyard would need to be approximately 36". For a custom length, include measurement in Notes section (53-60" +$5.00; 61" and above +$10). See below for how to take measurement.
- Choice of metal trigger hooks with split rings or plastic squeeze buckles with loops.
- Stitched Solomon weave allows for the choice of up to 4 colors - see color charts. Choose colors #1-4 using color placement image as a guide.
Made with USA-made 550 paracord.
If you are not sure of the length you need, tie a string the way you would like your lanyard to fit and measure the string.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please keep in mind each item is handmade and made-to-order. Turnaround time normally runs approximately 2-3 weeks until shipping, but can be longer or shorter depending on current order volume. If you need it faster, please choose Priority Shipping at checkout and your order will be shipped within 7-10 days.
We Also Recommend